Custom Window Glazing Gaskets
What are Window Glazing Gaskets?
Kismet Rubber Products is a leading custom extruder of high-quality window glazing gaskets for the OEM and replacement part markets. Our window glazing gaskets are used for industrial and commercial applicationsfor the aerospace, construction, transportation, electronics, appliance, marine, and power generation industries. We are also ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
With over 60 years of experience, we have the application expertise to manufacture a door gasket that will meet your exact requirements. Our capabilities include the ability to extrude the profiles required for your window, allowing the window to sit securely in the gasket while providing the required insulation, vibration and shock protection, and weatherproofing. Your gaskets will be delivered to you on time and installation-ready.
Rubber Glazing Gasket & Seals Options
What are the Capabilities of Rubber Glazing Gaskets & Seals?
Kismet Rubber’s 100,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art production facility provides us with the following capabilities for rubber glazing gaskets including:
- Profile sizes from 0.060”- 4.00” thick and up to 6.00” width, for a maximum area of 12.00 sq. inches
- Simple to complex part geometries
- Square, oval, rectangle, and circular shapes
- Coil form, long straight lengths, form-cured lengths, and cut pieces
- Precision extrusion of dense and sponge materials, simple and complex geometries
- Precision cutting using guillotine, electro-cut (lathe cut), Versa or Thropp processes
- Precision vulcanized splicing, mitered spliced or injection molded corners and joints
- In-house tool design and production, including extrusion dies, splicing molds, and corner molds
- Continuous cure microwave, salt cure, steam cure, and HAV systems to provide tighter tolerances, long lengths, shorter cure cycles, and in-line cutting of finished parts
- Value-added services, including in-line marking, notching, hole punching, slitting, metal/rubber, and plastic/rubber parts assembly.
Rubber Glazing Gaskets & Seals Materials
What Can Be Used for Rubber Glazing Gaskets & Seals?
We manufacture our extruded, custom window glazing gaskets using BUNA-N, EDPM, nitrile, Neoprene® 1, SBR, and silicone. We have the capability to formulate custom compounds if one of the standard rubber formulations or compounds does not meet your requirements. Materials are available in commercial and specification grades to meet industry and regulatory standards, including Mil Spec, FDA, USDA, 3A Sanitary, UL, NSF, ASTM [D-2000], SAE, AMS, FMVSS, and industry-specific standards for smoke, flame, and toxicity.
At Kismet Rubber, we understand that the quality of your finished product is dependent on the quality of the components you use. We are committed to manufacturing your part to the highest standard of excellence so you can be assured that your Kismet component will meet or exceed your expectations. We have the capacity to handle quantities from short runs through full production runs.
Call today at 706-426-0400 to see how we can do with your custom window glazing gaskets, and rubber glazing gaskets & seals.