Rubber & Silicone Extrusion
Kismet Rubber Products has earned the reputation as a leading extruder of rubber and silicone parts for industrial applications. Our attention to detail and commitment to excellence for every project, coupled with our experience and knowledge of the industries we serve, ensure that your extruded product will meet or exceed your expectations. For over 60 years, Kismet has provided high quality, high performance extruded parts to the electronics, aerospace, healthcare, construction, transportation, food processing, marine, appliance, and power generation industries.
Extruding Equipment & Technologies
Our 100,000 sq. ft. production facility is equipped with the latest equipment and technologies, providing us with the capabilities to extrude all types of custom products and the capacity to manufacture quantities from short run to full production runs. We can extrude parts with profile sizes from 0.060" to 4.00" in thickness and up to 6.00" in length, with a maximum profile size of 12.00 sq. inches, in simple to complex geometries. We specialize in extruded profiles, tubing, cord, gaskets, seals, door gaskets, window glazing gaskets, electrical enclosure seals & gaskets, formed hose, and lathe cut washers and can manufacture specialty products for your application. Our capabilities include:
- In-house tool design and production, including extrusion dies and splicing molds
- Precision extrusion of dense materials and simple and complex geometries, with eight extrusion lines
- Precision cutting using a guillotine, electro-cut (lathe cut), Versa, or Thropp processes
- Precision vulcanized splicing mitered spliced or injection molded corners and joints
- Continuous cure microwave and HAV systems to provide tighter tolerances, long lengths, shorter cure cycles, and in-line cutting of finished parts
- Standard and specialty rubber compounds and formulations, including EPDM, Neoprene® 1, SBR, nitrile, natural rubber, FKM (Viton®), fluoroelastomers, and silicone.
- Materials available in commercial and specification grades to meet industry and regulatory standards, including Mil Spec, ASTM [D-2000], SAE, FDA, UL, AMS, FMVSS, and industry-specific standards for smoke, flame, and toxicity.
- Color matching
- Value-added services, including in-line marking, notching, hole punching, slitting, metal/rubber and plastic/rubber parts assembly.
At Kismet Rubber, we understand that the quality of your finished product is dependent on the quality of the components you use. We are committed to manufacturing your part to the highest standard of excellence so you can be assured that your Kismet component will meet or exceed your expectations. We are also ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
Call today at 706-426-0400 to see how we can be of assistance.