Extruded Rubber Tubing & Cord
Kismet Rubber Products is a leading manufacturer of custom rubber and extruded rubber tubing and cord for industrial applications. But, what is Extruded Rubber Tubing & Cord? With over 60 years of experience, we have the experience and expertise to manufacture custom tubing and cord that meets or exceeds our client's expectations. Kismet Rubber serves the OEM and replacement parts markets, specializing in custom extruded rubber products for electronics, aerospace, healthcare, construction, transportation, food processing, appliance, marine, and power generation applications. We are also ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
Our 100,000 sq. ft., fully-equipped production facility provides Kismet with the capabilities to manufacture custom extruded tubing and cord, including:
- Coil form
- Long straight lengths
- Cut pieces
Uses include endless ring and special shape gaskets, fabricated window style gaskets with molded or spliced corners, O-ring seals, door seals, and filler strips. Our extruded rubber tubing and cord are available in a range of colors to meet your specific requirements.
Custom Rubber Tubing & Cord Materials & Capabilities
Materials available for our extruded tubing and cord include BUNA-N, EPDM, Neoprene® 1, SBR, nitrile, pure gum, silicone, and sponge rubber. We have the capability to formulate custom compounds if one of the standard rubber formulations or compounds do not meet your requirements. Materials are available in commercial and specification grades to meet industry and regulatory standards, including Mil-Spec, FDA, USDA, 3A Sanitary, UL, NSF, and USP CL VI.
Kismet's custom extruding services include:
- Profile sizes from 0.060"- 4.00" thick and up to 6.00" width, for a maximum area of 12.00 sq. inches
- Inhouse tool design and production, including extrusion dies, splicing molds, and corner molds
- Continuous cure microwave, salt cure, steam cure, and HAV systems to provide tighter tolerances, long lengths, shorter cure cycles, and in-line cutting of finished parts
- Precision extrusion of dense and sponge materials, simple and complex geometries
- Precision cutting using guillotine, electro-cut (lathe cut), Versa or Thropp processes
- Precision vulcanized splicing, mitered spliced or injection molded corners and joints
- Value-added services, including in-line marking, notching, hole punching, slitting, metal/rubber and plastic/rubber parts assembly.
At Kismet Rubber, we understand that the quality of your finished product is dependent on the quality of the components you use. We are committed to manufacturing your part to the highest standard of excellence so you can be assured that your Kismet component will meet or exceed your expectations. We have the capacity to handle quantities from short runs through full production runs.
Call today at 706-426-0400 to see how we can help you with your extruded rubber tubing and cord needs or your custom rubber tubing and cord needs.