Extruded Rubber Profiles
Kismet Rubber Products is a leading manufacturer of custom extruded rubber profiles for industrial applications. We have over 60 years of experience providing custom rubber, silicone and thermoplastic rubber (TPE) extrusions that meet or exceed our client's expectations. Kismet Rubber serves the OEM and replacement parts markets, specializing custom extruded products for electronics, aerospace, healthcare, construction, transportation, food processing, appliance, marine, and power generation applications. We are also ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
Our extruded profile capabilities include:
- Angle extrusions
- Sealing strips
- Unique custom profiles
We work closely with each customer to ensure that your extruded profile meets your application requirements, part specifications, and quality standards, and is delivered to you on time and installation-ready.
Our staff has over 150 years of combined experience in extruding custom products and our extensive knowledge about the industries we serve and their application requirements, Kismet is uniquely qualified to manufacture your custom product. Our 100,000 sq. ft. facility is equipped with state-of-the-art extrusion and curing equipment, providing us with the following capabilities:
- Profile sizes from 0.060"- 4.00" thick and up to 6.00" width, for a maximum area of 12.00 sq. inches
- In-house tool design and production, including extrusion dies and splicing molds
- Continuous cure microwave, salt cure, steam cure, and HAV systems to provide tighter tolerances, long lengths, shorter cure cycles, and in-line cutting of finished parts
- Precision extrusion of dense and sponge materials, simple and complex geometries
- Precision cutting using guillotine, electro-cut (lathe cut), Versa or Thropp processes
- Precision vulcanized splicing, mitered spliced or injection molded corners and joints
- Value-added services, including in-line marking, notching, hole punching, slitting, metal/rubber and plastic/rubber parts assembly.
We manufacture our extruded profiles using EPDM, Neoprene® 1, SBR, nitrile, natural rubber, FKM (Viton®), fluoroelastomers, silicone, Thermoplastic Rubber(TPE), and flexible PVC. We have the capability to formulate custom compounds if one of the standard rubber formulations or compounds does not meet your requirements. Compounds and formulations are available in commercial and specification grades to meet industry and regulatory standards, including Mil Spec, ASTM [D-2000], SAE, FDA, UL, AMS, FMVSS, and industry-specific standards for smoke, flame, and toxicity.
At Kismet Rubber, we understand that the quality of your finished product is dependent on the quality of the components you use. We are committed to manufacturing your part to the highest standard of excellence so you can be assured that your Kismet component will meet or exceed your expectations.We have the capacity to handle quantities from short runs through full production runs.
Call today at 706-426-0400 to see how we can be of assistance.