Extruded Rubber U Channel Profiles
Kismet Rubber Products is one of the top ISO 9001:2015 certified manufactures for custom u channel profiles & gaskets for a variety of applications and industries. With over 60 years of experience, we put our customers first by providing the best custom products and exceeding expectations.
Our staff is experienced in manufacturing high-quality extruded rubber products. We want to work with each customer to ensure that your custom profiles, gaskets and seals meet your application requirements and part specifications, and that they are delivered to you on time and installation-ready.
U Channel Custom Options
Whether your profile needs are standard or complex, we have many options that allow us to create a product that is specifically designed for your application. Kismet’s flexible process aids in the seamless creation and production of the product you’re looking for.
- We manufacture & customize rubber u channel extrusions using BUNA-N, EPDM, Neoprene® 1, SBR, nitrile, FKM (Viton®), silicone, thermoplastic rubber (TPE), and flexible PVC.
- We can create custom compounds if one of the standard rubber formulations or compounds does not meet your requirements.
- Materials are available in commercial and specification grades to meet industry and regulatory standards, including Mil Spec, FDA, USDA, 3A Sanitary, UL, NSF, ASTM [D-2000], SAE, AMS, FMVSS, and industry-specific standards for smoke, flame, and toxicity.
- Custom colors, size, shape & hardness
Our Manufacturing Process & Capabilities
Kismet is uniquely qualified to manufacture your custom extruded rubber profiles, gaskets and more with state-of-the-art extrusion and curing equipment.
- We offer profile sizes from 0.060"- 4.00" thick and up to 6.00" width, for a maximum area of 12.00 sq. inches.
- In-house tool design and production, including extrusion dies and splicing molds
- Continuous cure microwave, salt cure, steam cure, and HAV systems to provide tighter tolerances, long lengths, shorter cure cycles, and in-line cutting of finished parts
- Precision vulcanized splicing, mitered spliced or injection molded corners and joints
- Value-added services, including in-line marking, notching, hole punching, slitting, metal/rubber and plastic/rubber parts assembly.
At Kismet Rubber, we understand that the quality of your finished product is dependent on the quality of the components you use. We are committed to manufacturing your part to the highest standard of excellence so you can be assured that your Kismet component will meet or exceed your expectations. We have the capacity to handle quantities from short runs through full production runs.
Call today at 706-426-0400 to see how we can be of assistance.