Custom Rubber Formed Hose
Kismet Rubber Products is a leading custom extruder, specializing in formed hose for industrial applications. With over 60 years of experience, we have the industry and application knowledge to manufacture a high quality formed hose that will perform well in your application – accommodating the hose path, media to be conveyed, pressures or vacuums in the flow, and any environmental considerations. We are also ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
Our 100,000 sq. ft. facility is equipped with state-of-the-art extrusion and curing equipment, providing us with the following capabilities:
Formed Hose Manufacturing Capabilities
- Profile sizes from 0.060"- 4.00" thick and up to 6.00" width, for a maximum area of 12.00 sq. inches
- In-house tool design and production, including extrusion dies, splicing molds, and corner molds
- Square, oval, rectangle, and circular shapes
- Coil form, long straight lengths, form-cured lengths, and cut pieces
- Continuous cure microwave, salt cure, steam cure, and HAV systems to provide tighter tolerances, long lengths, shorter cure cycles, and in-line cutting of finished parts
- Precision extrusion of dense and sponge materials and reinforced or multi-layered parts
- Precision cutting using guillotine, electro-cut (lathe cut), Versa or Thropp processes
- Precision vulcanized splicing, mitered spliced or injection molded corners and joints
- Value-added services, including in-line marking, notching, hole punching, slitting, metal/rubber and plastic/rubber parts assembly.
We manufacture our formed hose using BUNA-N, EPDM, Neoprene® 1, SBR, nitrile, FKM (Viton®), fluoroelastomers silicone, thermoplastic rubber (TPE), and flexible PVC. We have the capability to formulate custom compounds if one of the standard rubber formulations or compounds does not meet your requirements. Compounds and formulations are available in commercial and specification grades to meet industry and regulatory standards, including Mil Spec, FDA, NSF, USP Class VI, and industry-specific standards for smoke, flame, and toxicity.
At Kismet Rubber, we understand that the quality of your finished product is dependent on the quality of the components you use. We are committed to manufacturing your part to the highest standard of excellence so you can be assured that your Kismet component will meet or exceed your expectations. We have the capacity to handle quantities from short runs through full production runs.
Call today at 706-426-0400 to see how we can be of assistance.