Custom Extruded Rubber Gaskets & Seals
Kismet Rubber Products is a leading manufacturer of custom extruded rubber gaskets and seals for industrial applications. But, what are custom extruded rubber gaskets & seals? We have over 60 years of experience providing custom extrusions that meet or exceed our client's expectations. Kismet Rubber serves the OEM and replacement parts markets, specializing custom extruded products for electronics, aerospace, healthcare, construction, transportation, food processing, appliance, marine and power generation applications. We are also ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
Our staff is experienced in manufacturing high-quality gaskets and seals for a wide range of applications and works with each customer to ensure that your custom gaskets and seals meet your application requirements and part specifications and that they are delivered to you on time and installation-ready. We can extrude parts from the simplest to complex geometries, with precision cutting and splicing. Our in-house tooling and curing systems provide us with the capabilities to custom manufacture your part quickly and to exact specifications. Some of the products we manufacture are:
- Endless ring and special shape gaskets
- Fabricated window style gaskets with molded or spliced corners
- O-ring seals
- Door seals
- Filler strips
- Custom profiles
- U Shaped Profiles
Kismet Rubber's gaskets and seals are available in square, oval, rectangle, and circular shape cross-sections, coil form, long straight lengths, form-cured lengths, and cut pieces. Our tubing and cord are available in a range of colors to meet your specific requirements.
We manufacture our extruded gaskets and seals using BUNA-N, EPDM, Neoprene® 1, SBR, nitrile, FKM (Viton®), and silicone. We have the capability to formulate custom compounds if one of the standard rubber formulations or compounds does not meet your requirements. Materials are available in commercial and specification grades to meet industry and regulatory standards, including Mil-Spec, FDA, USDA, 3A Sanitary, UL, NSF, ASTM [D-2000], SAE, AMS, FMVSS, and industry-specific standards for smoke, flame, and toxicity.
What are the Extruded Rubber Gaskets & Seals Manufacturing Capabilities?
Kismet's custom extruding services include:
- Profile sizes from 0.060"- 4.00" thick and up to 6.00" width for a maximum area of 12.00 sq. inches
- In-house tool design and production, including extrusion, dies, splicing molds, and corner molds
- Continuous cure microwave, salt cure, steam cure, and HAV systems to provide tighter tolerances, long lengths, shorter cure cycles, and in-line cutting of finished parts
- Precision extrusion of dense and sponge materials, simple and complex geometries
- Precision cutting using a guillotine, electro-cut (lathe cut), Versa, or Thropp processes
- Precision vulcanized splicing mitered spliced or injection molded corners and joints
- Value-added services, including in-line marking, notching, hole punching, slitting, metal/rubber, and plastic/rubber parts assembly.
At Kismet Rubber, we understand that the quality of your finished product is dependent on the quality of the components you use. We are committed to manufacturing your part to the highest standard of excellence so you can be assured that your Kismet component will meet or exceed your expectations.
Call today at 706-426-0400 to see how we can help you with your custom extruded rubber gaskets and seals needs.
1 Neoprene® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers # Neoprene® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers for their brand of Chloroprene Elastomer; Kismet Rubber Products reserves the right to provide a chloroprene material of another manufacturer in lieu of Neoprene®.