Rubber Manufacturing Specifications
Kismet Rubber Products offers rubber extrusions in materials that meet industry and regulatory specifications. Our line of materials includes standard compounds. We also offer custom compounding to meet the following standards:
- Mil Spec
- AMS (Aerospace Material Specification)
- NSF (National Sanitation Foundation)
- FDA (Food & Drug Administration)
- USDA (US Department of Agriculture)
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories)
- FMVSS (Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards)
- USP CL VI (US Pharmacopeia Class VI)
- Industry-specific standards for smoke, flame, and toxicity.
Available materials include: EPDM, Chloroprene (Neoprene®), silicone, thermoplastic rubber (TPE)/flexible PVC, nitrile (BUNA-N), natural rubber, SBR, fluoroelastomers, including FKM (Viton®) and fluorosilicone. At Kismet Rubber, we understand that the quality of your finished product is dependent on the quality of the components you use. We are committed to manufacturing your part to the highest standard of excellence so you can be assured that your Kismet component will meet or exceed your expectations.
Call today at 706-426-0400 to see how we can be of assistance.