Custom Lathe Cut Washers
Kismet Rubber Products is a leading manufacturer of custom lathe cut washers for industrial applications. We have over 60 years of experience providing custom lathe cut washers that meet or exceed our client's expectations. Kismet Rubber serves the OEM and replacement parts markets, specializing custom extruded products for construction, marine, transportation, aerospace, electronics, food processing, healthcare, appliance, and power generation applications.
Lathe Cut Washers Manufacturing
Lathe cut washers offer a cost-effective solution for applications that require a wider sealing surface and superior resistance to compression during operations. At Kismet, we manufacture precision-cut washers using the latest technologies and manufacturing processes. Our expert staff works with each client to ensure that your custom washers meet your application requirements and part specifications, and that they are delivered to you on time and installation-ready.
Our 100,000 sq. ft. facility is fully equipped with the latest technologies, providing us with the flexibility to manufacture your lathe cut washer efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Profile sizes from 0.060"- 4.00" thick and up to 6.00" width, for a maximum area of 12.00 sq. inches
- In house tool design and production, including extrusion dies, splicing molds, and corner molds
- Continuous cure microwave, salt cure, steam cure, and HAV systems to provide tighter tolerances, long lengths, shorter cure cycles, and in-line cutting of finished parts
- Precision extrusion of dense and sponge materials, simple and complex geometries
- Precision electro-cut, or lathe cut, processes
- Value-added services, including in-line marking, notching, hole punching, slitting, metal/rubber and plastic/rubber parts assembly.
Kismet Rubber's lathe cut washers are available in square, oval, rectangle, and circular shape cross sections, and in coil form, long straight lengths, form-cured lengths, and cut pieces. Our washers are available in a range of colors to meet your specific requirements.
We manufacture our lathe cut washers using BUNA-N, EPDM, Neoprene® 1, SBR, nitrile, FKM (Viton®), silicone, thermoplastic rubber (TPE), and flexible PVC. We have the capability to formulate custom compounds if one of the standard rubber formulations or compounds do not meet your requirements. Materials are available in commercial and specification grades to meet industry and regulatory standards, including Mil Spec, FDA, USDA, 3A Sanitary, ASTM, and SAE.
At Kismet Rubber, we understand that the quality of your finished product is dependent on the quality of the components you use. We are committed to manufacturing your part to the highest standard of excellence so you can be assured that your Kismet component will meet or exceed your expectations. We have the capacity to handle quantities from short runs through full production runs.
Call today at 706-426-0400 to see how we can be of assistance.